Monday, January 19, 2009

And, yet another reading challenge for me! :)  

Paranormal Challenge


I'll try to do the Paranormal Challenge for 2009. I will do it alone, but if you're interested, let me know. I'd love to have some company!

What?
For the challenge you will read books with paranormal aspects - this can be werewolves, vampires, fairies, witches, ghosts, mediums, psychics etc. It's pretty much your pick!

When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.

How?
The goal is to read 2+ books in 2009, that's it. It should be manageable, I'd say

My Books are:
  1. The Watchmen by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons
  2. A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Two books in one year sounds very doable :p

If my brother place an order at Amazon I’ll read the books too, they are twice as expensive in Sweden!

Shalyn said...

Very doable :) You should join some of the book challenges! (http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/)

Oh gosh, I'll have to throw in a book or two in your package! :)

Search & Win

Twitter

Award

Award
Thanks to Tea Time
 

Apple Seed's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates